Our client is seeking a highly experienced Investment Operations Manager to join their team based in Sydney CBD.
The successful candidate must have a strong investment operations background and will be reporting to the CIO.
As the Investment Operations Manager, you will be responsible for managing the investment operations team, managing the governance, and reporting systems, while ensuring operations are effective and consistent
- Ensuring daily, weekly and monthly that all governance and controls for the operational oversight functions are completed
- Working with internal stakeholders i.e. I.T, Project Managers, Risk and Compliance ensuring all required structures and strategies are in place
- Liaising, developing and maintaining relationships with all external stakeholders i.e. Auditors, Investment Managers, Advisors, Vendors ensuring all required documentation and queries are up to date
- Reconciliations of holdings, unit pricing valuation and delivery of equities, cash and other asset classes
- Manage document maintenance on scope of service, procedures, risk assessments, contacts and deliverables
- Involved in process improvements
- People management i.e. mentoring, couching and development plans
- Ensuring the clients are at the front of all decisions and activities within the company
- Degree qualification in finance, accounting or equivalent
- Min experience of at least 5 years' experience
- High level of experience in risk, management, project management and quality assurance
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
For a confidential discussion please call Ciara Ryan on 02 8247 5703, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the apply button below.