Our client is a leading national superannuation firm seeking an experienced Investment Options Analyst to join their growing Investments team.
This superannuation firm puts their members and clients as priority and provides the highest level of service and provides continuous improvement on an ongoing basis.
Working alongside collaborate with internal stakeholders including Client Service, Operations and Technical Development and external stakeholders such as fund administration and custodians
- Assisting with all Execution tasks within the Investment Operations team
- Support of the middle office operations and manage SLAs with the custodians and administrators of the fund.
- Reporting to regulators
- Confirm and review unit pricing of the fund, performance analysis, investment calculations and reconciliations
You must have:
- Must have 3-5+ years experience within investments within custody or funds management
- Tertiary qualified and/or other related industry qualifications.
- Innovator in managing the risk process
- Essential that you are a good communicator, along with having excellent writing / editing skills
- Strong organisational, problem solving and team work skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Benefits of working within the company:
Working within a Superannuation fund which has won multiple awards in the industry, driven workforce and motivated to continuously do the right thing for the members of the fund.