Our client is a leading superannuation industry fund that prides themselves with great work life balance and are seeking an experienced Investment Operations Analyst ideally coming from a fund administration or custodian background.
The role ensures all operational activities requiring back or middle office executed and managed within deadlines. You will undertake trade execution and work closely with the Head of Investment Operations.
- Working closely with Custodian and effective communication
- Review Fund Manager Invoices ensuring they balance and authorise payments to custodians and related invoices
- Report and collate data from regulatory bodies (ASIC, APRA) and advise of changes
- Liaise with fund managers, fund administrators, custodians and various internal and external stakeholders
- Collate daily pricing data to validate and review
- Update documentation, document breaches and ensure regulatory reporting requirements
- Prepare investment cost calculations and rebalancing
The ideal candidate:
- 3+ years' experience working as a fund administrator or Custodian
- Degree qualified in Business or related field
- Strong stakeholder management
- Experience reviewing invoices and writing reports
- Ability to work in a team
- Leading Industry Fund
- Flexible Work Options
- Located in the heart of Sydney CBD
For a confidential discussion please call Anson Lam on 02 8247 5712, email email@example.com or click on the apply button below.