A leading Australian development and investment company who is looking to expand their Energy and Commodities team with a new Investment Director..
Reporting to the General Manager, your will cover business development and deal sourcing across the corporate market as well as end to end execution from origination through to deal completion.
- Perform financial analysis and identify new investment opportunities within the energy and commodities space
- Act as the primary negotiator for key transactions
- Identify and evaluate new investment opportunities
- Develop and mentor junior team members
- Conduct Fundraising activities
- Comply with regulation keep up to date with regulatory changes
You Will Need:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Commerce, Finance, Accounting or Engineering
- 8-10 years+ corporate lending/finance experience gained in a private equity firm
- Proven track record of analysing, originating and executing corporate loan transactions
- Strong relationship building and deal management skills with a large client network
- Great team culture
- Ongoing support to promote career development