Due to recent rapid growth an opportunity has come up to work for a Wealth Management Business that has redefined excellence in the financial advisory services. Providing exceptional, diversified financial services to High Net Worth individuals, families, foundations and institutional investors. At the heart of our ability to deliver service excellence is our people.
Looking for an Investment Associate to work closely with two of the very best Investment Advisors and will be tasked with managing client relationships, day to day activity whilst delivering first class service along with the following:
- Performing administrative duties such as account opening, maintaining records and handling client documents and materials.
- Providing clients with correct and current information relating to market movements and news, stock prices, dividend payments and account queries.
- Liaising with back office and share registries.
- Managing and executing trades - equity - both domestic and international, fixed interest, term deposit and bank bill orders.
- Advising clients on upcoming corporate actions, executing acceptance, and over-seeing the end-to-end process.
- Managing IPO allocations.
- Analysing, managing and communicating client option positions.
- Managing settlement obligations including follow up with clients.
- Ensuring compliance with trading policies, rules and regulations.
- Understand and use relevant systems.
- Attend and contribute to market team meetings.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have 1-3 years of Experience in Private Wealth. This position requires a high level of client focus, so impeccable communication over the phone and email are required. The successful candidate will have great passion, initiative, integrity and a pursuit of excellence. Attention to detail and the ability to prioritise is an absolute must. You will also have a demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team based environment.