This is one of Australia's largest and most prominent health insurers, experiencing continued rapid growth due to their genuine commitment to providing outstanding services to their customers. They actively encourage a positive and happy work culture and invest in people's personal and professional development, valuing them as the reason for their continued success and level of customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for written and administration of life insurance policies;
- Assist staff with transactions and queries in relation to customers;
- Comply with WHS policies and procedures and adopt work practices that support programs;
- Actioning requests and tasks to a high level to meet key metrics whilst complying with company regulations and requirements.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 12 months experience in an administration- based role;
- Need to have intermediate excel skills and excellent written communication skills;
- High attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy;
- Must be good with systems, strong administration skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and reach targets/ meet deadlines.
Apply now to the link below! Or contact Nandani Gosai on (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #189048