This leading Corporate Global Insurer within a niche market is currently undergoing rapid growth and expansion. They pride themselves on their innovative approach and engaging professional and knowledgeable employees who can truly contribute big ideas to keep always improving.
They currently have an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious finance officer to join their finance team in a newly created permanent position due to growth. The role is reporting to the Senior Financial Accountant and will involve managing of the accounts across all divisions, including broker accounts, premiums and insurer remittances.
The desired candidate will have a background within finance / reconciliations in the insurance industry with experience in dealing with broker accounts and a solid understanding of insurance. Ideally you will have completed or be working towards formal accounting qualifications with at least 2 - 3 years' experience in the industry.
- Assisting with preparation of accounts including BAS, FSL and other returns
- Management of unallocated cash including obtaining remittances, reconciliation of payment discrepancies, investigation of payments and invoices, adjustment and write offs
- Debtor management
- Processing broker return premiums and account queries
- Bank Reconciliations
- Basic payroll duties
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a finance officer or similar within insurance
- Fast and efficient data entry, attention to detail
- MYOB, iBAIS and Business banking online, advanced Excel
- Fast learner, adaptable and quick to pick up systems
- Able to work autonomously with excellent stakeholder management skills
Don't miss this opportunity! Apply now to Sarah Magill at firstname.lastname@example.org or call for a confidential conversation on (02) 8247 5719