This is a well-established provider of personal and health insurance, a company which actively encourages a culture where staff are motivated and employed to acts as genuine advocates to their customers and are purely focused on providing the best solutions.
The most central focus of this opportunity is to be the first line of contact for customers, working with them and educating them around their policies and acting as their healthcare promoter. This will include identifying any potential gaps and needs to ensure that the policy is right for them.
- Managing all incoming calls and queries from customer in relation to their insurance policies;
- Recognise the customers need based on your knowledge and correct information provided by themselves;
- Where possible, focus on first call resolutions and liaise with other teams to resolve issues where needed;
- Update information on behalf of customers on the systems and maintain compliance requirements.
- At least 12 months experience within a customer focused role within a contact centre is essential;
- Desire to succeed within a high performing customer centric environment;
- Previous experience in hospitality with the transition into corporate is highly regarded;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to problem solve, identify issues and provide solutions with the customers best interest.
Click Apply on the link below to be considered for this outstanding opportunity / contact Nandani Gosai on (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #195768