This company is long established leader within commercial and personal insurance products with a focus on national accounts. With a demonstrated approach to innovative thinking and being at the forefront of technological initiatives to increase client potential, this is an oustanding firm for somebody who is passionately committed to building excellent client relationships and embracing future opportunities.
This role is due to continued growth and development within the company, working apart of a fast growing team. You will be responsible for handling queries across policy, coverage, benefits and claims and maintain high customer satisfaction levels.
- Managing and maintaining the existing book of Home & Contents ensuring a high level of retention
- Preparation of quotes to new and existing clients, processing of renewals, endorsements and preparation of policy documentation
- Overcome customer objections and convert quotes in relation to; personal lines; home & contents and landlords
- Maintain an excellent level of customer service by providing a prompt response to clients
- Liaise with our referral partners to provide insurance product information and assistance with online systems
- Complete internal databases, spreadsheets (excel) and reporting functions for management
Skills & Experience:
- Experience as a sales & service representative within Insurance
- Background in personal lines insurance is highly desirable
- Proven experience in meeting targets and building excellent client relationships
- Tier 2 essential, Tier 1 highly regarded
- An enthusiastic, motivated and positive attitude
- A commitment to being a team player
- Outstanding communication skills with an emphasis on the 'Customer Experience'
This is an opportunity for a candidate with a solid insurance background and desire to exceed. The client base is well established, targets are easily achievable and bonus structure easily attainable and generous.
Apply now! or contact Nandani on (02) 8267 2495 quoting reference #207121