This is one of Australia's largest and most prominent health insurers, experiencing continued rapid growth due to their genuine commitment to providing outstanding services to their customers. They actively encourage a positive and happy work culture and invest in people's personal and professional development, valuing them as the reason for their continued success and level of customer satisfaction.
About the role:
This role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced administrator looking to move into the insurance industry and learn claims assessment. This position will be responsible for assessing and processing high volume health insurance claims. In addition to assessment and processing, you will also be required to liaise with providers, members and other stakeholders to answer queries, investigate claims further where required, and identify and report on suspected fraudulent claims.
- Review & assess end to end medical claims;
- Process claims with fast and accurate typing speeds;
- Customer service, member queries;
- Liaise with service providers, members and other internal teams and stakeholders to accurately investigate and clarify claim queries where requires;
- Contribute to team by participating in process improvement discussions & ideas, be proactive and willing to assist towards the overall success of the team.
Skills & Experience:
- 12 months experience within administration - experience within insurance, medical or financial services adminstration preferable;
- Critical analysis skills, ability to question and identify potential issues in a fast paced environment;
- Fast and accurate data entry skills;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
The team itself is social and fun, with a collaborative team environment that supports each other to meet targets. The team all have longevity of tenure and a very low staff turnover - opportunities arise due to growth. The company itself actively encourages professional development and invests in it's people. giving them the tools to succeed.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, Apply now or contact Nandani Gosai on (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference number #18923