This is one of Australia's largest and industry leading general insurance broker networks, spanning across Australasia and with global outreach. They pride themselves on providing excellent market access, products and services with a focus on consistently developing and improving cutting edge technologies to support their broker partners.
This is an outstanding opportunity for somebody looking to use their existing broking experience and transition to a project based role working with a national client base to assist with business transformation projects. This is the ideal opportunity for somebody that is a subject matter expert within broker platforms and also relationship focused; who enjoys the challenge of consulting with clients to understand how best they can enhance and streamline their business practices utilising cutting edge broker technology.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Liaising between brokers and product & development teams to support the transition between software platforms
- Liaise with clients to ensure a smooth migration process and that deadlines and SLA's are met and any potential issues quickly identified and addressed
- Provide ongoing support through business improvement and migration project and post delivery
- 2 - 3 years experience within a insurance broking office, either as a broker or client service executive / assistant account executive
- Previous experience working with a technology transformation project
- Demonstrated expertise using broking platforms such as Winbeat, IBais, SVU, Sunrise etc.
- Excellent client relationship skills with an ability to translate client and business needs into system based solutions
- Excellent planning and prioritisation skills, able to work to deadlines and deliver on project objectives
This is an incredible opportunity for a well established broker or underwriter to branch out and step into a training and leadership role. For a confidential discussion, please call Sarah Magill on (02) 8247 5719 quoting #199084 or click APPLY on the link below.