This brokerage is a long-established leader within professional risks insurance products, part of a National Network and with tenured, enduring relationships with their client base. With a demonstrated approach to client focused and consultative advice, this brokerage places a high level of importance on developing and maintaining a relationship of trust and professionalism with their clients, the results of which speak for themselves not just in their established book of clients, but through the multiple industry awards and recognition they have received over the years.
- This position is suited to somebody who is an experienced and well-established account executive / broker within the professional indemnity and liability space, preferably with a background working with an SME client base;
- You will be reporting into the Account Manager and responsible for managing not only an existing book of established clients but additionally actively seeking opportunities to further expand and grow existing and new clients.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3' years experience in a broking role, with some experience within PI, Liability and Directors and Offices. Cyber liability experience added advantage.
- Experienced in working with high volume SME client base
- Proven experience in meeting targets and building excellent client relationships
- Tier qualifications essential
- An enthusiastic, motivated and positive attitude
- A commitment to being a team player
- Outstanding communication skills with an emphasis on the 'Customer Experience'
This is an opportunity for a candidate with a solid insurance background and desire to succeed. The client base is well established, targets are easily achievable and bonus structure easily attainable and generous.
For more information, please call Nandani Gosai on (02) 2847 5711 quoting reference #181436