This company is long established leader within commercial and personal insurance products with a focus on national SME client accounts. With a demonstrated approach to innovative thinking and being at the forefront of technological initiatives to increase client potential, this is an outstanding firm for somebody who is passionately committed to building excellent client relationships and embracing future opportunities.
This opportunity would be well suited to an experienced broker with approximately 3 years experience in the industry having worked with an SME client base. Working across property and liability, you will be servicing an existing book of well established client. The long term career path for this role is to create an opportunity for you to build and manage your own book of clients as you develop. The team is well resourced and supported with both technology and platforms to enable you to succeed as well as support teams in place to ensure your continued success.
To be considered for this role we're looking for candidates with the following:
- 3 years experience as a broker working with SME clients. Underwriters looking to transition into broking are also encouraged to apply
- Proven experience in meeting targets and building excellent client relationships
- Tier 2 essential, Tier 1 highly regarded
- An enthusiastic, motivated and positive attitude
- A commitment to being a team player
- Outstanding communication skills with an emphasis on the 'Customer Experience'
This is an opportunity for a candidate with a solid insurance background and desire to exceed. The client base is well established, targets are easily achievable and bonus structure easily attainable and generous.
Apply now! Click on the link below or call Sarah Magill on (02) 8247 5719.