About the Company:
This is a rare opportunity for a insurance administrator to join a well-known national broker. This role is an engaging, involved and exceptional opportunity for an ambitious administration professional looking to develop their skills within a busy insurance and become a true specialist.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a national network of brokers which have an excellent reputation for investing in personal and professional growth and development of their staff. They are looking for ambitious individuals who are eager to progress their careers for the long term.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing administrative assistance and support to a team of highly experienced broking professionals;
- Customer liaison and support;
- Management of correspondence of emails and updating of files;
- Processing and updating of information, data entry and processing of payments.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience as within an administration / customer care-based role - financial services experience is essential / insurance is highly regarded;
- Demonstrated customer service skills;
- Data entry and attention to detail is essential;
- Exceptional communication skills as you will be the first point of contact;
- Team focused attitude and an ability to self-manage.
Apply now to the link below! Or contact Nandani Gosai on (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #184707