Our client is a leading industry superannuation fund with great work life balance initiatives seeking an experienced risk manager.
This is an ideal role for an individual looking for an operational and hands on role where they can bring upon their wealth of experience within superannuation risk management. The role will focus on the management of the risk environment ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Develop and managed the company's risk and compliance framework
- Review current framework and ensure continuous improvement of controls system
- Promote the risk culture across teams in the industry fund
- Work alongside Head of Risk on projects and implementation of strategies
- Provide general advice to various departments and ensure company employees are kept up to date with changes to regulations and frameworks
- Monitoring of internal controls ensuring they effective and efficient.
- Ensure contributions are in the best interest of our clients and customers
You must have:
- Must have 5+ years' experience superannuation risk and compliance
- Risk management framework development experience
- Tertiary degree; commerce, law or similar
- Present to senior management and board level
- Genuine interest in helping a company grow