This is one of Australia's largest and most prominent health insurers, experiencing continued rapid growth due to their genuine commitment to providing outstanding services to their customers. They actively encourage a positive and happy work culture and invest in people's personal and professional development, valuing them as the reason for their continued success and level of customer satisfaction.
This opportunity is for customer centric and sales focused individuals who are looking to build a long-term career in Financial Services. This role is all inbound customer service with a focus around sales and existing member care, assisting them with general queries and education around their insurance policies as well as identifying potential gaps and needs for the customer.
The role is customer focused but with a warm sales target as well with the opportunity to significantly increase your earnings with uncapped commissions in addition to a generous base and benefits package. There is ample opportunities for growth and development with ongoing training provided to ensure employee satisfaction.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Taking inbound calls and queries from members in relation to their health insurance coverage and policy;
- Understanding the customers' needs based on your knowledge and up-selling and cross- selling other insurance products;
- Focus on first call resolution where possible and liaising with other teams to resolve issues where needed, responding to clients within SLA timeframes;
- Updating of information on behalf of the client, logging of queries and maintaining compliance requirements.
- 12 months experience in a customer service / sales role over the phone is essential;
- Previous experience in retail or hospitality where there at KPI's is desired;
- Desire to succeed within a high performing, sales and customer focused environment;
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to problem solve, identify solutions and provide superior customer service.
Click Apply on the link below to be considered for this outstanding opportunity / contact Nandani Gosai on (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #187797