About the company
Our client is a leading Australian bank which has demonstrated continued success in providing its customers with market leading products and services. With a strong focus on developing local communities they continue to invest in their staff who are empowered to assist customers with all their banking & finance needs.
Key role responsibilities:
- Generating new business opportunities
- Managing the sale and fulfilment of home finance
- Providing exceptional levels of customer service
- Maintaining regular contact with customers
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in home finance sales role gained within a banking environment
- Desire to work in a team oriented product sales environment will ensure success in the achievement of both individual and team targets
- A passion for providing exceptional levels of customer service
- Exceptional relationship building and business development skills
Culture & Benefits
- Have access to some of the best banking, wealth and insurance benefits in the market
- Be provided with online learning, training modules and career planning tools to grow
- Encouraged to participate in the community through paid volunteer leave and secondments available
- A highly competitive salary and performance based incentives will be available to the successful candidate.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact John Iellamo quoting reference: 183684.
Please click the apply button