About the company
With a strong focus on developing local communities this is an opportune time to join this leading financial institution that continues to invest in their staff who are empowered to assist customers with all their banking & finance needs.
About the role
The Home Finance Manager is responsible for assisting new and existing customers with both Home & Investment Lending requirements. You play a key role in supporting and training the branch staff in identifying opportunities.
Key role responsibilities:
- Driving the growth and profitability of branches lending book.
- Undertake quality consultative conversations with clients to understand their needs and identify cross sell opportunities to distribute the Bank's product and service offerings.
- Active involvement in business development and new opportunity identification by prospecting internal and external networks to grow new businesss.
- Assist clients with often complex decisions around the best way to protect and grow their wealth.
- Strict adherence to Risk and Compliance processes and protocols.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Proven and quantifiable track record in Home & Investment lending
- Extensive exposure to complex lending solutions and ability to identify needs for customers.
- High level of internal motivation and drive to meet and exceed client expectations and business performance requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Equips its staff with the Tools and Support required to be successful in the role from the outset.
A highly competitive salary and performance based incentives will be available to the successful candidate.