This is a long established and highly regarded speciality commercial motor underwriting agency with a reputation for delivering exceptional service and with the highest reputation for leading the way in their speciality area. Focusing on commercial motor including fleet, heavy motor, trucks and commercial vehicles.
This outstanding company has an opportunity due to internal promotion for an experienced motor vehicle claims consultant / claims assessor, ideally with experience within heavy motor and fleet, however strong commercial motor experience will also be highly regarded.
- Autonomously manage a portfolio of complex and diverse heavy motor claims from end to end;
- Speaking with brokers on a daily basis, answering queries in relation to policy coverage and claims;
- Determining liability and liaising with repairers in order to settle claims efficiently and deliver best outcomes to the client within SLA's.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication skills;
- End to end claims management within commercial motor vehicle, ideally within heavy motor but not essential;
- An ability to liaise between parties effectively, attention to detail and a customer service orientated attitude;
- Be a team player, contribute to group performance and achievements and have a keen desire to learn.
Culture & Benefits:
- Offering exceptional training and advancement opportunities from within;
- Opportunity for career development, long term security;
- Competetive salary package.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, APPLY below or email your CV to email@example.com