Our client is a leading FMCG company which adopts customer centric approach and embodies great work life balance initiatives. They are currently seeking a Head of Claims mainly focusing on Public Liability Claims. They are in the Western Suburbs and will cover travel expenses.
You must have experience working on public liability claims and ideally have a legal background. Your role will revolve around realigning the claims strategy and provide a design a best practice approach.
- Lead the claims function to ensure claims management, budgeting, financial performance and process improvement projects are met
- Renew, recommend and improve current public liability claims process and service delivery model
- Lead reporting requirements and report to the Chief Legal Officer
- Work on customer focused approaches and cost-effective claims management processes
- Liaise with Third Party Administrators and law firms to ensure standards are achieved
- Manage team members through coaching, feedback, training and goal setting
- Promote a positive work culture across the team ensuring a collaborate culture and mindset
- Provide advice to address the company's risk profile
- Promote cross functional collaboration across different teams including workers compensation and legal team
- Must have significant public liability claims handling experience
- Legal background desired
- Demonstrated experience leading change and process improvement projects
- Experience designing service level models
- High level stakeholder management experience (Chief/director level, senior leader, lawyers and GM)