An excellent opportunity has arisen at one of Australia's leading financial institutions, for an established, qualified, Group Risk Insurance Pricing Actuary.
Our client is one of Australia's premier banking and insurance providers, with global appeal to candidates and clients alike. They pride themselves on their work life balance opportunities and career development opportunities.
The role sits in the Actuarial Division, on the Group Pricing side. They are looking for a specialist in this area, someone who is skilled in the pricing and reporting of group risk business, including the Master Trust and Industry Fund markets.
- Group Risk Pricing and Re-pricing, which will include Master Trust and Industry Fund business.
- Work directly with Group Manager
- The preparation of pricing and claims reports
- Assisting with the training of more junior "pricing" staff
- Provide technical advice to both internal stakeholders, and key external clients - you must therefore be comfortable in communicating verbally at meetings.
- Optimisation of pricing models
- Negotiation of group risk terms with intermediaries & clients
Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of group risk pricing experience, including exposure to complex risk arrangements such as industry funds and master trusts
- Strong knowledge of the Australian group risk sector and, ideally, the Reinsurance market.
- You must be an Associate of the Institute of Actuaries of Australia
- Ability to mentor and train others
- High level of financial modelling and profit scenario testing skills
- Coming with an already established network of "key client" relationships would be highly regarded
Culture & Benefits:
- The role will develop you into a well-rounded actuary, gaining technical experience in all areas
- Competitive Package
- Great intellectual property within the business, which will provide you with a great platform from which to upskill and grow.
For more information, please contact Anson Lam on (02) 8247 5712 or email me directly at email@example.com