Our client, a market leading Australian financial institution currently have a fantastic opportunity within their FX space where our client is in search of individuals who have exceptional Supervisory skills along with FX Settlements experience and are eager to move into a Global firm and excel.
What's expected of you:
- Supervise night shift team with the focus on increasing customer satisfaction and promoting high performance
- Daily management of the processing team ensuring all payments and confirmations are completed
- Investigation and resolution of client queries
- Provide an escalation point for staff on clients trade enquiries
- Ensure completion of all checklists and escalation of issues to Senior Management
- You will have a thorough understanding of the trade lifecycle across the various asset classes, including Equities, FX, ETO and OTC instruments.
- 5 years settlements and suitable supervisory experience
- MUST be able to drive and have a car
- High attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to problem solve and identify solutions.
- Great team culture
- Ongoing support to promote career development
For a confidential discussion please call Anson Lam on 028247 5712, email email@example.com or click on the apply button below.