Our client, a market leading Australian bank and have a fantastic opportunity within their FX and Operations space where our client is in search of individuals who have FX Operations experience. The role is focused on maintaining and increasing client and customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will have minimum two years' experience within the FX operations space or client onboarding. Product knowledge within options, money market operations, commodities and foreign exchange will be ideal. You must be ambitious and a high performer to excel in this role.
What's expected of you:
- Be the point of contacts for FX clients and guide them through the onboarding process.
- Provide an escalation point for clients
- Comply with compliance and regulatory requirements
- Continuous improvement projects on cost efficient practices and operation efficiencies
- Manage operational risk and be transparent with clients when onboarding them
- Investigation and resolution of client queries
- Ensure completion of all checklists and escalation of issues to Senior Management
- You will have a good understanding and product knowledge on FX, options, money market or commodities
- Degree qualification is essential
- Minimum 2 years experience within Financial Markets
- High attention to detail;
- Client onboarding experience is ideal but not essential
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to problem solve and identify solutions.
For a confidential discussion please call Anson Lam on 028247 5712, email email@example.com or click on the apply button below.