Our client is a leading FX company experiencing rapid growth. They are seeking an experienced Mandarin speaking BDM or FX dealer. Your key focus will be to generate revenue through trading deals and performing analysis on new and existing client portfolios.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in negotiating trades and advising on hedging opportunities. You will have exceptional market knowledge and networks within the FX market.
- Grow revenue through booking and trading deals
- Manage and train a small team of Sales Support staff throughout the onboarding process
- Advise on hedging and FX options to new and existing client portfolios
- Provide clients with essential market information and help develop personalised strategies that help profit and revenue growth
- Perform market analysis to identify trends and pursue new business opportunities
- Ensure absolute compliance to regulatory requirements and resolve any potential risks or breaches
- Provide exceptional customer service and always act in the best interest of clients
- Must have RG146 Qualification or willing to study
- Mandarin and English Speaking
- Proven FX sales and analytical experience
- Knowledge of Australian corporate sector
- Strong sales negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent relationship management
Please apply by the link below or email Anson Lam directly on email email@example.com or call on 02 8247 5712 for a confidential discussion