Foreign Exchange Sales
About the role:
Working as part of a highly driven team, this role will see you contributing to profit outcome and risk profile within the National Foreign Exchange Sales team and providing a support function to the National FX Business.
In addition, you will contribute to the growth in the client franchise by enhancing the customer value proposition through competitive pricing of financial products, executing strategies, and relationship building with a group of designated clients.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting to proactively managing a portfolio of SME customers to facilitate FX requirements.
- Providing support and executing FX transactions for Small Business, Business Bank, Agri Bank, Health, GEC and their customers.
- Maximising opportunities for providing FX Risk Management solutions to new and existing customers.
- Understanding customer requirements to deliver a great customer experience
- Demonstrate knowledge of the foreign exchange market to provide relevant market information and strategies to clients.
- Applicant must be currently on the FAR Register or was current on the FAR Register as at 1/1/2016.
- Minimum requirement of a Bachelor Degree or equivalent qualification in Financial Planning / Business related discipline.
- Be willing to work to achieve team outcomes
- Have a personal passion for investment markets including derivatives, commodities and fixed deposits
- Strong understanding of FX risk management solutions
- Where applicable, knowledge of lending and international trade
- Previous experience in a Markets environment will be highly regarded
The successful candidate would be embarking on an exciting career with a 'Top 4' Bank with excellent career development opportunities within Corporate & Institutional Banking that will see you working in a market leading team. In addition to this there is a competitive market salary, annual performance incentives, a flexible working environment and employee benefits such as education support, volunteer leave and banking discounts.
Don't miss out on this opportunity!! Apply now directly or alternatively call Adrian O'Donnell on 0402 030 906 or email Adrian.O'Donnell@porterallen.com.au quoting reference #201760