Our client is a well-established Fortune 500 business that has been providing its wealth management services to clients in 130 country's for over 80 years. They have a passion for and commitment to creating more secure and rewarding futures for their clients and execute this through innovation, a holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical thinking when presenting solutions.
Their executive leadership team believe the best ideas come from diversity of unique perspectives, experience and backgrounds. This creates the most inventive and groundbreaking ideas and solutions, which propels the business forward while making a difference in the lives of those they assist.
Key role responsibilities:
- Select, motivate and lead Financial Planning team members to provide quality and best interest advice and services to clients
- Drive and inspire the team to achieve client, revenue and related objectives
- Mentor, grown and support your team
- Developing and overseeing new opportunities to grow the business
- Maintain smoothly daily operations of the team and designate resources effectively and fairly
- Promote and encourage strong compliance and risk management culture
- Proactively preserve and strengthen the company Financial Advice profile both internally and externally within the industry, to generate new business opportunities
Key candidate requirements:
- Business Related Degree and or CFP accredited
- 2+ years experience in a Management/Leadership position
- Confident coaching and mentoring capabilities
- High level of empathy, resilience and passion for being of service to others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to influence outcomes at all levels within the team
- Confident in dealing with members from various backgrounds, religions and authority levels
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Annaleise Hudson quoting reference: 193404.