Our client is an industry fund offering a great growth opportunity to join their firm and grow from a Financial Planning Coordinator into a Financial Planner coupled with high levels of support and guidance. The industry fund prides themselves on putting their client needs first and providing a great work life balance.
This is the ideal role for a recent graduate with financial planning or financial services experience who have completed or is currently completing their DFP or ADFP and looking to undertake further studies.
- Assist Financial Planning team on a daily basis and providing support to internal stakeholders
- Provide CRM and Xplan Support
- Point of contact for client queries, providing ongoing service and follow ups
- Completing research on products and competitors
- Keeping client files up to date and in line with compliance
- Handle inbound and outbound calls from relevant stakeholders
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure tasks are delivered efficiently
- Implementation of all advice documentations
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 1 year experience in similar role or financial services industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Currently studying or looking to undertake further Financial Planning studies (DFP, ADFP or DFS)
- Tertiary qualification in finance, business etc.
- Drive and passion to excel and follow a career into a Financial Planner