Our client is a leading industry superannuation fund that provides members with exemplary customer service and aims to maximise member benefits and retirement outcomes. With a loyal membership base, this fund prides itself building long term relationships with its members and employers.
The role is suitable for an energetic individual that thrives on team culture, takes initiative and has excellent organisational skills.
The Key Duties:
- Providing central administration support to the financial planning team
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder communication and management
- CRM & XPLAN support
- Seminar and Event Co-ordination
- Outbound Call Support for the Marketing, Business Operations and Financial Planning Teams
- Undertake training and development to meet compliance objectives
Skills & Experience:
- RG146 qualified as a minimum, with further Financial Planning studies completed or currently studying
- Attention to detail is a must with a professional telephone manner
- Good understanding of Financial Planning, Superannuation products and services
- Proficient use of computers and Microsoft Office applications, e.g. Word, Excel. Outlook, Power Point and Pivotal (data extractions) etc
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to work both autonomously and efficiently and work with multiple projects
Culture & Benefits:
- Career development and supportive management
- Excellent team culture
- Sydney CBD location
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Khurram Bokhari quoting reference: 183772
Please click the apply button.