Our client is a national brand offering a great growth opportunity to join their firm and grow from a Financial Planning Co-Ordinator into a Financial Planner coupled with high levels of support and guidance.
This firm pride's themselves in putting their clients needs and requests first and providing the highest level of service. They build long- lasting relationships in order to provide comprehensive advice.
- Full administration support to the Financial Planners
- Point of contact for client queries, providing ongoing service and follow ups
- Completing research on products and competitors
- Keeping client files up to date and in line with compliance
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis
- Implementation of all advice documentations
- 1-2 years in a customer service role within the financial industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Tertiary qualification in finance, business etc.
- Drive and passion to excel and follow a career into a Financial Planner