About the Company:
Our client is a boutique client centric financial advisory team focused on providing practical tailored financial planning advice to all clients. They are experiencing exponential growth and are looking for an experienced Financial Planning Assistant to join their team. This role differs from others as you will be joining meetings with advisers and clients to build a genuine connection and understanding of their needs.
The role is to provide quality support to advisers and clients. The ideal candidate will have completed relevant education requirements (RG 146 or DFS) and experience working on advice implementations.
- Manage and complete implementation work, includes platform applications and lodgement/co-ordination of insurance applications.
- Attend client meetings with the Financial Advisers to build a genuine relationship with clients
- Manage buying and selling of trades
- Detailed understanding of client portfolio to deliver a detailed response
- Maintain software to produce reports, advice, reports, tools and data feeds.
- Manage POD's / advisers monthly reviews within timeline
- Complete and maintain adhoc tasks for the practice
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in financial planning administration experience in relevant industry
- Financial planning software experience is essential; XPLAN preferred
- Technology knowledge required: Wraps, SMSF, Direct Shares, Insurance and estate planning
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office particularly Excel
For a confidential discussion please call Fiona Lu on 02 8247 5703, email Fiona.email@example.com or click on the apply button below.