Our client is a seeking an individual looking to kickstart their financial planning career and looking to work as a financial planning coordinator. The main role will be to providing support to the financial planning team.
The ideal candidate will have their RG146 and be currently studying or completed their DFP, ADFP or DFS and looking to grow their career in this space.
- Assist Financial Planning team on a daily basis and providing support to internal stakeholders
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure tasks are delivered efficiently
- Provide CRM and Xplan Support
- Manage the team calendar and organise seminar and events for the financial planning team
- Handle inbound and outbound calls from relevant stakeholders.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 1 year experience in similar role or financial services industry
- RG146 qualified as a minimum,
- Currently studying or looking to undertake further Financial Planning studies (DFP, ADFP or DFS)
- Proficient use of computers and Microsoft Office applications, e.g. Word, Excel. Outlook, Power Point and Pivotal (data extractions) etc
For a confidential discussion please call Anson Lam on 02 8247 5712, email email@example.com or click on the apply button below.