About the company:
This organisation is a highly sought-after employer who pride themselves on their customer service and commitment to compliance. They offer ongoing training, career growth and a competitive salary and bonus scheme.
As an experienced Financial Planner at advanced level you will work within the retail division in the Mackay branch managing a range of clients and offering advice across wealth accumulation, finance management and wealth protection. You will build strong internal relationships with the numerous divisions within this branch to coach them on the advice process and ensure customers are provided with relevant financial planning advice.
- Build a strong pipeline of engaged prospective clients.
- Identify client needs via in-depth discussions in order to meet those needs.
- Contribute to a strong team environment with collaboration and cross referral activity.
- Provide sound strategic and transactional advice to clients within the Australian regulatory context.
Skills & Experience:
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning (ADFP)
- Experience in financial planning specifically providing advice
- Positive compliance background
- Excellent communication skills
- A personable nature with the ability to build rapport with a broad range of clients
Culture and Benefits:
- Ongoing training and opportunity for career growth
- Competitive salary including bonus scheme