About the Company:
This leading Australian Bank has a dominant position in the mid-market lending space and a wealth referral culture that is tailor-made for success for an incoming financial planner.
About the Role:
- Collaborate with Corporate Bankers to identify opportunities and provide holistic wealth advice to customers with complex wealth needs.
- Undertake quality consultative conversations with clients to understand their needs and provide holistic advice.
- Active involvement in business development and new opportunity identification by prospecting internal and external networks to grow new business.
- Assist clients with often complex decisions around the best way to protect and grow their wealth, structure their investments and balance competing business or wealth demands.
- Strict adherence to Risk, Compliance and Advice processes and protocols.
- ADFP or CFP is essential
- 3+ years experience in a financial planning role
- High level of internal motivation and drive to meet and exceed client expectations and business performance requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Culture & Benefits:
This opportunity will appeal to a motivated individual that is attracted to a strong brand with ample scope to build your own 'business within a business'.
For a confidential discussion please call Annaleise Hudson on (03) 8080 7208 or click on the 'APPLY' button below.