This leading Australian Private Bank caters to complex wealth needs associated with high net worth individuals and their families and benefits from an unparalleled advice offering and remuneration structure.
Indeed, the model allows for a successful Private Wealth Advisor to build a 'practice within a practice' with the ability to achieve 'equity-like' characteristics without taking on equity risk.
Our client has a well-established Private Wealth advice business with a significant share of the Australian market and an unparalleled opportunity has arisen for a driven and energetic Financial Planner to join their team and take over a book of existing customers
- Identify opportunities and provide holistic wealth advice to customers with complex wealth needs.
- Clients are typically wealth individuals and families with FUM in excess of $3m.
- Undertake quality consultative conversations with clients to understand their needs and provide holistic advice.
- Active involvement in business development and new opportunity identification by prospecting internal and external networks to grow new business.
- Assist clients with often complex decisions around the best way to protect and grow their wealth, structure their investments and balance competing business or wealth demands.
- Strict adherence to Risk, Compliance and Advice processes and protocols.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- ADFP is essential
- Investment gearing and SMSF accreditation, highly regarded
- 5+ years experience in a financial planning role, preferably with exposure to HNW/UHNW clients with complex wealth needs.
- Excellent knowledge of sophisticated investments products, equities markets and taxation/superannuation implications relating to HNW customers.
- High level of internal motivation and drive to meet and exceed client expectations and business performance requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
CULTURE AND BENEFITS:
This opportunity will appeal to a motivated individual that is attracted to a strong brand with ample scope to build your own 'business within a business'.
In return, you will receive a highly competitive salary package and generous incentive scheme, as well as enjoy the excellent culture from a first-class wealth practice.
For a confidential discussion please click on the APPLY button below or contact Annaleise Hudson on (03) 8080 7208.