About the Company:
Their model provides diverse career pathways for motivated and successful financial planners looking to advance their careers with an organisation that holds existing warm relationships with customers of all levels of sophistication and complexity.
This is a well-established financial planning business with a significant share of the Australian financial advice market and an unparalleled opportunity has arisen for a driven and energetic Financial Planner to deliver the highest level advice services to their Retail branch, Commercial, Affluent and HNW customer base.
Key role responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Branch staff and Relationship Managers to identify opportunities and provide holistic wealth advice to customers with complex wealth needs
- Clients are typically Health, Affluent and HNW individuals and families demonstrating wealth needs across Risk, Investments, Superannuation and Estate Planning
- Undertake quality consultative conversations with clients to understand their needs and provide holistic advice.
- Active involvement in business development and new opportunity identification by prospecting internal and external networks to grow new business.
- Assist clients with often complex decisions around the best way to protect and grow their wealth, structure their investments and balance competing business or wealth demands.
- Strict adherence to Risk, Compliance and Advice processes and protocols.
The successful candidate will possess:
- DFP, ADFP & Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline is essential, CFP is highly regarded.
- Mandarin Chinese and or Cantonese language skills
- 2+ years experience in a financial planning role, preferably with experience delivering holistic advice to Retail, Commecial, Affluent and HNW clients with complex wealth needs.
- High level of internal motivation and drive to meet and exceed client expectations and business performance requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This opportunity will appeal to a polished, well versed and emotionally intellegent individual that is attracted working for an industry leader with great brand reputation, the autonomy and the ability to build a business within a business and be surrounded by an innovative and collaborative team.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Annaleise Hudson quoting reference: 184373.