A leading Australian bank is seeking an experienced Senior Financial Planner looking to provide genuine holistic advice and join a supportive team.
This role is a rare opportunity for a top performing Financial planner who has the core focus of providing holistic advice that caters to each client's situation.
- Manage portfolio of clients, develop relationships ensuring a customer focused approach
- Provide genuine quality advice and recommendations for clients based on their circumstances.
- Identify Financial services needs with new and existing clients
- Prepare financial plans for clients ensuring it suits their specific needs and lifestyle
- Provide comprehensive holistic financial advice
- Comply with regulation keep up to date with regulatory changes
You Will Need:
- 5+ years financial planning experience
- Degree and DFP/ADFP qualified is a must
- Ideally CFP or Master's in financial planning or working towards it
- Excellent communication skills with clients and colleagues
- Strong client centricity and familiarity with current legislation in Financial Planning.
- Great team culture
- Flexible work options
- Ongoing support to promote career development