This leading Australian Bank has a dominant position in the mid-market lending space and a wealth referral culture that is tailor-made for success for an incoming financial planner.
Indeed, their risk offering is the best in the market in terms of scope, whereby planners can match any insurers risk profile to that of the customer - crucial in a segment where wealth conversations normally begin with the insurance conversation.
Furthermore, their remuneration structure is unparalleled on both a fixed and variable basis and leadership opportunities are a genuine career pathway for the people seeking these challenges and who can demonstrate the required attributes.
Key role responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Corporate Bankers to identify opportunities and provide holistic wealth advice to customers with complex wealth needs.
- Clients are typically owners of large privately held businesses with annual turnover between $10 and $200m and debt facilities up to $50m.
- Undertake quality consultative conversations with clients to understand their needs and provide holistic advice.
- Active involvement in business development and new opportunity identification by prospecting internal and external networks to grow new business.
- Assist clients with often complex decisions around the best way to protect and grow their wealth, structure their investments and balance competing business or wealth demands.
- Strict adherence to Risk, Compliance and Advice processes and protocols.
The successful candidate will possess:
- ADFP or CFP is highly preferred.
- 4+ years experience in a financial planning role, preferably with exposure to HNW clients or Business Owners with complex wealth needs.
- Good knowledge of sophisticated investments products, equities markets and taxation/superannuation implications relating to HNW customers.
- Good knowledge of buy/sell agreements and key-man insurance.
- High level of internal motivation and drive to meet and exceed client expectations and business performance requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
In return, you will receive a highly competitive salary package and generous incentive scheme, as well as enjoy the excellent culture from a first-class wealth practice that is led by some of the best leaders in Australia.
For a confidential discussion please call Annaleise Hudson on (03) 8080 7208 or click on the 'APPLY' button below.