A great opportunity for an experienced Financial Planner to be part of our leading Industry Super Fund focussing on providing a high level of service to its Members. The business is an industry leader with a growing advice team, located in the heart of Sydney CBD. Ideally suitable for someone that has a clear picture of where they want to be in future and are taking steps to support their career development.
The role is dynamic and challenging as it demands an ambitious, passionate and self-driven individual. You will be responsible for servicing the existing members of the fund and will have the ability to provide comprehensive advice across superannuation, insurance, investments, retirement planning.
The Key Duties:
- The ability to provide complex advice strategies to members across various products
- Manage Inbound referrals from contact centre and ongoing outbound campaigns
- Acting in the best interest of the members with customer service as a priority
- Conducting regular face to face meetings with members
Skills & Experience:
- 2 years'+ experience in a Financial Planning role ideally within a major Super fund
- A relevant Master's degree is desirable
- Must have completed or at the end of completing CFP - 5
- Excellent communication skills
- A personable nature with the ability to build rapport with a broad range of fund members
- Relevant technical knowledge and exposure to key advice systems and software
- Be driven, passionate and ambitious to assist the fund members.
Culture & Benefits:
- Career development and supportive management
- The organisation thrives on a team culture.
- CBD location close to a train station
For a confidential discussion please call Anson Lam on 02 8247 5712, email email@example.com or click on the apply button below.