This leading Australian Industry Fund has a sterling reputation for providing quality holistic advice to its largely affluent member base. In addition to providing top quartile returns to members it also has an attractive risk offering that allows it to deliver tailored advice solutions to customers that typically demonstrate complex advice needs. In addition it has recently recalibrated its offering to service the growing SMSF segment.
Support systems include complete diary management, team administration and Paraplanning allowing Financial Planners to spend the vast majority in front of clients delivering advice without being restricted by cumbersome administration. They offer an attractive remuneration structure on both a fixed and variable basis and extensive career pathways for people seeking new challenges and who can demonstrate the required attributes.
Key role responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the limited advice team to identify opportunities and provide holistic wealth advice to customers with a variety of wealth needs.
- Clients are typically individuals and families demonstrating wealth needs across Risk, Investments, Superannuation and Estate Planning
- Undertake quality consultative conversations with clients to understand their needs and provide personalised financial advice.
- Assist clients with often complex decisions around the best way to protect and grow their wealth and structure their investments.
- Active involvement in business development and new opportunity identification by prospecting internal and external networks to grow new business.
- Strict adherence to Risk, Compliance and Advice processes and protocols.
Key candidate requirements:
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline and ADFP
- 2-3+ years' experience in a financial planning role, preferably with exposure to retail or affluent customers.
- Good knowledge of TTR strategies,centrelink, managed investments products, taxation/superannuation implications and personal risk/insurance advice.
- High level of internal motivation and drive to meet and exceed client expectations and business performance requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This opportunity will appeal to a motivated individual that is attracted to a strong brand with ample scope to advance your career within a highly regarded Industry Fund with a strong, positive culture.
In return, you will receive a highly competitive salary package and generous incentive scheme, as well as enjoy the excellent culture from a first-class Industry Fund that has the capacity to provide you with extensive career pathways within and beyond Financial Planning.
For a confidential discussion please call Annaleise Hudson on (03) 8080 7208 or click on the APPLY button below.