About the Company:
This leading Australian Major Bank has a highly successful Advice business that provides holistic wealth advice solutions to Retail, Commercial, Agri, Health, Affluent and HNW customers.
Their model provides diverse career pathways for motivated and successful financial planners looking to advance their careers with an organisation that holds existing warm relationships with customers of all levels of sophistication and complexity.
This is a well established financial planning business with a significant share of the Australian financial advice market and an unparalleled opportunity has arisen for a driven and energetic Financial Planner to deliver the highest level advice services to their Retail branch & commerical customer base.
Key role responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Branch Staff to identify opportunities and provide holistic wealth advice to customers with a variety of wealth needs.
- Clients are typically Retail and Commercial individuals and families demonstrating wealth needs across Risk, Investments, Superannuation and Estate Planning
- Undertake quality consultative conversations with clients to understand their needs and provide personalised financial advice.
- Assist clients with often complex decisions around the best way to protect and grow their wealth, structure their investments.
- Active involvement in business development and new opportunity identification by prospecting internal and external networks to grow new business.
- Strict adherence to Risk, Compliance and Advice processes and protocols.
Key candidate requirements:
- DFP, ADFP & Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline is essential. CFP highly regarded.
- 2-3+ years experience in a financial planning role, preferably with exposure to Retail and Commercial customers.
- Sound knowledge of managed investments products, taxation/superannuation implications and personal risk/insurance advice.
- Driev and dedication to meet and exceed client expectations and business performance requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This opportunity will appeal to an individual who is a self starter, entrepreneurially minded and is passionate about making positive impacts on clients financial situations. You will pride yourself on compliance & best practice and thrive from a large corporate environment.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Annaleise Hudson quoting reference: 191641.