An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Financial Planner to join Australia's leading major bank.
This role is a rare opportunity to work alongside the top performing Financial planners. The bank's model is set up to have many development opportunities as they are committed to retaining talent.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers.
- Provide advice across superannuation, investments, retirement planning and insurance
- Provide quality advice for clients on complex decisions they need to make regarding their wealth.
- Manage and produce financial plans for clients.
- Comply with regulation and follow protocol
You Will Need:
- 3+ years financial planning experience
- CFP desirable but not essential
- Relevant Bachelor Degree is a must
- ADFP or equivalent
- Client relationship management skills
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated computer literacy.
- Product and Technical Financial Planning knowledge
- Demonstrated high-level influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent personal organisation and time management skills, with the ability to coordinate workflow through prioritisation of tasks and diary management
- Competitive Salary and exclusive benefits
- Great career development opportunities
- Flexible work
- Great exposure to key stakeholders
Please apply by the link below or email Anson Lam directly on email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02 8247 5712 for a confidential discussion.