This leading Bank has a highly successful advice business that provides holistic advice solutions to retail clients.
Their model provides diverse career pathways for motivated and successful financial planners, such as transitioning into a financial planning related role with a commercial, agricultural or HNW focus or even coaching.
Key role responsibilities:
- Collaborate with a team of specialist bankers to identify business opportunities
- Undertake quality consultative conversations with retail clients to understand their needs and provide holistic advice.
- Active involvement in business development and new opportunity identification by prospecting internal and external networks to grow new business.
- Strict adherence to Risk, Compliance and Advice processes and protocols.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline is highly desired - DFP is essential with a preference for ADFP
- 3+ years' experience in a financial planning role
- High level of internal motivation and drive to meet and exceed client expectations and business performance requirements.
- Mandarin and or Cantonese language ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- This opportunity will appeal to a motivated individual that is attracted to a strong brand with ample scope to build your own 'business within a business'.