This leading Australian Major Bank has a highly successful Advice business that provides holistic wealth advice solutions to retail and affluent customers.
Their model provides diverse career pathways for motivated and successful financial planners looking to advance their careers with an organisation that holds existing warm relationships with customers of all levels of sophistication and complexity.
Key role responsibilities:
· Collaborate with Branch Staff to identify opportunities and provide general and limited advice to customers with a variety of wealth needs.
· Clients are typically individuals and families demonstrating wealth needs across Risk, Investments and Superannuation.
· Undertake quality consultative conversations with clients to understand their needs and provide personalised financial advice.
· Assist clients with often complex decisions around the best way to protect and grow their wealth, structure their investments.
· Active involvement in business development and new opportunity identification by prospecting internal and external networks to grow new business.
· Strict adherence to Risk, Compliance and Advice processes and protocols.
Key candidate requirements:
· Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline - DFP is essential with a preference for ADFP or CFP.
· 2-3+ years experience in a financial planning role, preferably with exposure to retail or affluent customers.
· Good knowledge of taxation/superannuation implications and personal risk/insurance advice.
· High level of internal motivation and drive to meet and exceed client expectations and business performance requirements.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This opportunity will appeal to a motivated individual that is attracted to a strong brand with ample scope to advance your career within a highly regarded Major Bank with a strong wealth culture.
For a confidential discussion please call Annaleise on (03) 8080 7208 or click on the apply button below.