This leading Australian Major Bank has a highly successful Advice business that provides holistic wealth advice solutions to retail, commercial, agri and affluent customers.
Their model provides diverse career pathways for motivated and successful financial planners looking to advance their careers with an organisation that holds existing warm relationships with customers of all levels of sophistication and complexity.
Key role responsibilities:
· Collaborate with branch staff to identify opportunities and provide holistic advice to customers with a variety of wealth needs
· Clients are typically retail individuals and families demonstrating wealth needs across Risk, Investments and Superannuation
· Undertake quality consultative conversations with clients to understand their needs and provide personalised financial advice
· Assist clients with often complex decisions around the best way to protect and grow their wealth and structure their investments
· Active involvement in business development and new opportunity identification by prospecting internal and external networks to grow new business
· Strict adherence to Risk, Compliance and Advice processes and protocols
Key candidate requirements:
· Bachelor in a related discipline & DFP as a minimum requirement. CFP started or completed highly regarded
· 2-3+ years experience in an Financial Planning role, preferably with exposure to retail customers
· Good knowledge of taxation/superannuation implications and risk/insurance advice. Preference for this to be with retail clients
· High level of internal motivation and drive to meet and exceed client expectations and business performance requirements
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This opportunity will appeal to a motivated individual that is attracted to a strong brand with ample scope to advance your career within a highly regarded Financial Institution with a strong wealth culture.
For more information or a confidential discussion, or more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lorraine Njuguna quoting reference: 189958
Please click the apply button.