An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Financial Planner to join Australia's leading major bank. You will be taking care of the Western Sydney area, mainly Blacktown.
This role is a rare opportunity to work alongside the top performing Financial planners. The bank's model is set up to have many development opportunities as they are committed to retaining talent.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers within the Western Sydney Region
- Act in customer's best interest and fully understand customers' needs
- Provide advice across superannuation, investments, retirement planning and insurance
- Work closely with branch team members for referrals
- Provide quality advice for clients on complex decisions they need to make regarding their wealth.
- Comply with legislative and regulatory frameworks
- Coach and collaborate with internal referral partners to drive a strong pipeline of referrals
- Work closely with staff for performance management, development and succession planning
You Will Need:
- 3+ years financial planning experience
- Meet FASEA education requirements
- Hold a Practicing Certificate under AFSL
- RG146 Compliant for providing retail financial products
- Highest level of ethics and knowledgeable on current industry legislation
- Strong client centric approach
- Competitive Salary and exclusive benefits
- Great career development opportunities
- Flexible work
- Great exposure to key stakeholders