About the Company:
This leading Australian Major Bank has a highly successful Advice business that provides holistic wealth advice solutions to Retail, Commercial, Agri, Health, Affluent and HNW customers.
Their model provides diverse career pathways for motivated and successful financial planners looking to advance their careers with an organisation that holds existing warm relationships with customers of all levels of sophistication and complexity.
This is a well established financial planning business with a significant share of the Australian financial advice market and an unparalleled opportunity has arisen for a driven and energetic Financial Planner to deliver the highest level advice services to their Retail branch, Commerical, Health and Agri customer base.
Key role responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Branch Staff to identify opportunities and provide holistic wealth advice to customers with a variety of wealth needs.
- Clients are typically Retail, Commercial and Agri individuals and families demonstrating wealth needs across Risk, Investments, Superannuation and Estate Planning
- Undertake quality consultative conversations with clients to understand their needs and provide personalised financial advice.
- Assist clients with often complex decisions around the best way to protect and grow their wealth, structure their investments.
- Active involvement in business development and new opportunity identification by prospecting internal and external networks to grow new business.
- Strict adherence to Risk, Compliance and Advice processes and protocols.
Key candidate requirements:
- DFP, ADFP & Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline is essential, CFP highly regarded.
- 2-3+ years experience in a financial planning role, preferably with exposure to Retail, Commercial and Agri customers.
- Good knowledge of managed investments products, taxation/superannuation implications and personal risk/insurance advice.
- High level of internal motivation and drive to meet and exceed client expectations and business performance requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This opportunity will appeal to an individual who is both strategically minded and client centric, prides themself on compliance & best practice and is attracted to a large corporate environment.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Annaleise Hudson quoting reference: 186115.