This award winning Australian Industry Fund has a market leading reputation for providing quality holistic tailored advice solutions to its well established and rapidly growing member base, that typically demonstrate complex advice needs. They know what it takes to get results that make a real difference to members lives, which allows them to deliver top quartile returns.
Support systems include complete diary management, team administration and Paraplanning, allowing Financial Planners to spend the vast majority in front of clients delivering advice without being restricted by cumbersome administration. They offer an attractive remuneration package and extensive career pathways for people seeking new challenges and who can demonstrate the required attributes.
Key role responsibilities:
- Collaborate with financial planning team to identify opportunities and provide holistic wealth advice to customers with a variety of wealth needs.
- Clients are typically individuals and families demonstrating wealth needs across Risk, Investments, Superannuation and Estate Planning
- Undertake quality consultative conversations with clients to understand their needs and provide personalised financial advice.
- Assist clients with often complex decisions around the best way to protect and grow their wealth and structure their investments.
- Active involvement in business development and new opportunity identification by prospecting internal and external networks to grow new business.
- Strict adherence to Risk, Compliance and Advice processes and protocols.
Key candidate requirements:
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline and ADFP (CFP highly regarded)
- 2-3+ years' experience in a financial planning role
- Good knowledge of TTR strategies, Centrelink, managed investments products, taxation/superannuation implications and personal risk/insurance advice.
- High level of internal motivation and drive to meet and exceed client expectations and business performance requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This opportunity will appeal to a motivated individual that is attracted to a strong brand with a positive culture, ample scope to advance your career within and beyond Financial Planning.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Annaleise Hudson quoting reference: 197281.