An opportunity for an experienced Associate Advier or Paraplanner to move on as a Financial Planner, with full training provided. You will work within the retail division in Gladstone managing a range of clients and offering advice across wealth accumulation, finance management and wealth protection. You will build strong internal relationships with the numerous divisions within this branch to coach them on the advice process and ensure customers are provided with relevant financial planning advice.
- Build a strong pipeline of engaged prospective clients.
- Identify client needs via in-depth quality discussions in order to meet those needs.
- Contribute to a strong team environment with collaboration and cross referral activity.
- Provide sound strategic and transactional advice to clients within the Australian regulatory context.
- Diploma in Financial Planneing (DFP) and relevant degree eg, Finance or Commerce
- Previous experience in financial services as an Associate Adviser or Paraplanner
- Positive compliance background
- Excellent communication skills
- A personable nature with the ability to build rapport with a broad range of clients
Culture & Benefit:
- Highly competitive salary with excellent benefits
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Work close to home
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join! Apply below or email your CV to email@example.com.