An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Financial Planner looking to provide holistic advice and join a leading financial planning institution.
This role is a rare opportunity for a top performing Financial planner who has the core focus of providing holistic advice that caters to each client's situation.
- Provide genuine quality advice and recommendations for clients based on their circumstances.
- A key requirement of the role is the ability to present strategic solutions and options to clients
- Prepare financial plans for clients ensuring it suits their specific needs and lifestyle
- Provide comprehensive holistic financial advice
- Comply with regulation keep up to date with regulatory changes
You Will Need:
- 3-5+ years financial planning experience
- Degree and DFP/ADFP qualified is a must
- Ideally CFP or Master's in financial planning or working towards it
- Excellent communication skills with clients and colleagues
- Strong client centricity, business acumen, highest level of ethics and be familiar with current legislation in Financial Planning.
- Significant experience in Financial Planning, with particular focus on Wealth Management/ Retirement Planning
- Great collegiate team culture
- Flexible work options
- Ongoing support for your personal and professional development
- Relocation allowance for the right person
For a confidential discussion please call Khurram Bokhari on 02 8247 5701, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the apply button below.