This leading Corporate Global Insurer within a niche market is currently undergoing rapid growth and expansion. They pride themselves on their innovative approach and engaging professional and knowledgeable employees who can truly contribute big ideas to keep always improving.
- Responsible in assisting with the development,underwriting and administration of all the financial lines products;
- Analysing risks;
- Responsible for maintaining and developing relationships with existing and new brokers;
- Prepare and Issue New business, Endorsement and Renewal Quotes;
- Maintain and market online products.
Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an Underwriter within a commercial insurance environment, preferably with experience across financial lines and liability / indemnity with global and multinational clients;
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of underwriting processes in regards to submissions and quotes, compliance, domestic markets and special transactions;
- Expert knowledge of premium allocation principles and insurance accounting principles;
- Excellent attention to detail and administration skills, strong stakeholder management and client service skills.
This company is highly regarded for it's ongoing training and professional development opportunities along with providing an excellent team culture that supports and encourages their people in both their professional and personal endeavours. Benefits abound with excellet bonus and remuneration packages including above award superannuation, and a host of other workplace benefits and rewards. Don't miss this chance to drive your career forward in this big opportunity!
Apply below! or contact Nandani on 02 8247 5711 quoting reference #197720